We’re big fans of Depositphotos, an affordable stock photo, graphic, and video solution. It’s why we have them listed as a sponsor and continue to promote their service on our site and with our clients. Of course, we’re also an affiliate. The team behind Depositphotos has now launched Crello, a free visual editor that’s powered with millions of beautiful templates.
Reminiscent of Canva (without the need to sign-up), Crello offers over 10,500 free images, including photos, icons, patterns, vectors, frames, shapes, and illustrations. Paid features cost up to $0.99 each, and the use of images is unlimited, so a paid item remains available for use indefinitely.
Crello helps the graphically-challenged create amazing social media images, ad banners, posters, email headers, and other popular formats. Crello also includes a full-featured photo editor so you can upload and modify your own background images.
Features of Crello include:
- Easy starter kit – a collection of 6,000+ free templates, 10,000+ design elements, and over 60,000,000 stock high resolution photos.
- Output Formats – 29 formats with preset sizes, including Facebook Ads, Facebook Covers, Facebook Posts, YouTube Channel Art, Twitter Posts, Twitter Headers, Instagram Posts and Instagram Ads.
- Personal touch: an option to upload one’s own images and fonts to create unique content.
- Modifications: a set of visual effects and filters to modify the image.
- Multiple use license: purchased premium elements remain available for reuse.
Studies show that visual content performs 4.4 times better than just plain text on social media platforms Tweet This!, and the higher quality images have a positive impact on engagement.
Crello can be helpful to people without a graphic design background, who want to easily improve the quality of their visual content, which in turn, helps maintain an effective social media presence.
© 2017 DK New Media. All Rights Reserved. Visit and Subscribe to MarTech today!