MarTech and DK New Media are proud to announce that we’ve partnered with Insight Exchange Network to promote their upcoming event, the Marketing Metrics and Analytics Summit which will be held September 26-27, 2017 at The Standard Club in Chicago, IL.
Beyond demonstrating that marketing really works, the right metrics and analytics campaigns, programs, and strategies can provide insights that inspire impactful marketing decisions, leading to profit and revenue growth. Sitting at the burgeoning intersection of marketing and data science, IEN’s Marketing Metrics & Analytics Summit will provide you with all the practical know-how you need to take your organization’s marketing measurement game to the next level.
Whether you’re looking to fine tune your organization’s marketing spend, considering implementing new analytics tools, an executive wanting to gain a deeper understanding of how your marketing dollars are being put to use, or just simply don’t know where to start—this conference is for you!
Key Topics Covered at the Marketing Metrics & Analytics Summit
- How to integrate recent technological advancements into your marketing mix
- Using analytics to better understand the customer decision journey
- Marketing mix modeling in the digital age
- The impact of mobile on the path to purchase
- Measuring for Customer Lifetime Value
- An in-depth looking into multi-touch attribution modeling
- Getting ahead of the competition with AI & machine learning for marketing
- Using metrics to build a unique & highly visible brand voice
- Scrappy analytics tactics for startups & small companies
- Overcoming interdepartmental communication barriers & data-siloing
You should attend if you’re a marketing professional (VPs, Directors, Managers, or new employees) in the areas of acquisition, growth, retention, optimization, performance, loyalty, success, insight, digital & media, analytics, data science as well as marketing service and technology vendors.
Hear directly from industry leading experts with experience at brands like Google, Heineken, Viacom, Pepperidge Farm, Kellogg’s, HSBC, iHeartMedia, ZipRecruiter, Allstate, Dressbarn, and more!
About Insight Exchange Network
IEN’s mission is to bring you actionable insights and intelligence to boost your business results. Through in-depth research, we focus on not only our attendees’ problem areas but also their upcoming opportunities with a how to get there from here approach. Our events are not trade shows, but deliver superior networking through an intimate setting where insights are effectively exchanged regarding the very latest information and opportunities. We focus on niche topic areas that give our attendees valuable takeaways to help them achieve that next breakthrough to turbocharge their competitive game.
© 2017 DK New Media. All Rights Reserved. Visit and Subscribe to MarTech today!