The MarTech conference is programmed by my good friend and conference chair Scott Brinker, who has been chronicling the rise of marketing technology and its impact on marketing strategy, management, and culture on his blog, chiefmartec.com, since 2008. He is the creator of the annual marketing technology landscape supergraphic, the industry reference for the evolving vendor categories of the field, and the author of the book Hacking Marketing, a guide to marketing management in a software-driven world.
Scott and the MarTech conference Advisory Board review hundreds of session proposals and carefully craft a program of leading speakers, sharing real-world experiences and expert analysis on the most timely and important topics in marketing technology. This process is managed completely independently from sponsorship and exhibit opportunities.
Only MarTech conference blends graduate-level marketing, technology, and management topics, each designed to help you succeed in this software-powered marketing world.
MarTech San Francisco:
- Where: San Francisco, CA
- When: May 9-11, 2017
Attending MarTech will help you:
- Craft remarkable customer experiences
- Acquire and implement effective marketing technology stacks
- Rethink strategy enabled by marketing technology innovations
- Adapt your organization to fast-paced, collaborative marketing
- Manage cross-functional teams with agile and lean practices
- Nurture multi-disciplinary talent
- Redefine marketing’s role in the context of enterprise-wide digital transformation
The MarTech audience is made up of executive-level and senior-level decision makers involved in buying marketing technologies and services for their businesses.
Disclosure: We are not affiliated with the conference in any way, but we do support it and hope to even be a speaker and sponsor in the future! Scott has done an incredible job.
© 2016 DK New Media.