In an omnichannel advertising world, it’s getting more and more difficult for agencies and marketing teams to monitor the plethora of platforms out there, export data, import data, and format it into a central dashboard. It can take hours – hours that can cost a company a lot of money if the reports provide insight into a problem. RTB-Media has developed a central Ad Performance Dashboard where marketers can connect and feed their critical advertising data in real-time.
And, of course, the reports are mobile-enabled:
RTB-Media released Automated Spreadsheets, a tool that connects to any ad platform to pull in metrics via their API. Integrated with both Google Sheets and Excel, it enables marketers to pull important metrics directly into their pre-formatted spreadsheets, updating their customized charts and tables in real time.
RTB-Media Google Sheet Integration
Reporting is the core of our agency. RTB-Media’s allinone reporting dashboard simplifies ad platform reporting, automatically presents cross-channel ad performance in an easytounderstand online format and integrates with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel. Terry Whalen, President of Sum Digital
RTB-Media’s Reporting Suite gives marketers:
- Real-time crosschannel updates via dashboard and custom automated spreadsheets or
readily available spreadsheet templates.
- Integrations with over 30 platforms including Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Bing,
Twitter, Doubleclick, Google Analytics and YouTube.
- Ability to track and customize critical metrics including revenue, post click conversions, post view conversions and many more.
- Sashabot, an AI bot that lives in automated spreadsheets, answers any naturally phrased question regarding one’s data.
- Access to daily, weekly, or monthly reports via email.
© 2016 DK New Media.