Subscription-based commerce is not a new concept by any means, but we can thank the extreme connectedness of the modern world for the recent explosion of companies taking advantage of recurring revenue streams.
When successful, subscription models will drive healthier profit margins, more predictability for budget and inventory, reduced spending, and increased retention. But there are numerous risks, including the potential for large scale issues that can undermine retention, difficulties with customer acquisition, and the inability to oversee gross product quality at scale—to name just a few.
Register for SUBCOM 2017 and gain invaluable insight into how you can optimize the customer lifecycle in order to address persistent pain points head-on, minimize friction and churn, and maximize profits and ROI in your subscription commerce business.
SUBCOM Topics Include:
- Evaluate acquisition, retention, and upsell strategies across verticals
- Explore pricing, packaging, and bundling options
- Compare your trial program performance against industry benchmarks
- Compare the pros and cons of hybrid vs. pure subscription models
- Overcome challenges with free-to-paid conversions
- Gain a deeper understanding of how to scale fulfillment operations
- Learn what your churn is telling you about your customers
- Understand the benefits and downsides of convenience commerce vs. discovery commerce models
- Explore ideas for how to establish and deliver lasting value
- Discover new tips and tricks for sustaining engagement throughout the customer lifecycle
- Hear from VCs about where they’re excited about investing
- Use best practices to create a frictionless & dynamic billing experience
- Explore software solutions for managing your subscription business
- Identify crucial subscription metrics for guiding your business decisions
- Learn about subscription-specific challenges with revenue recognition, taxation, and compliance
SUBCOM 2017 is the only event that focuses on common challenges with subscription across all industries and verticals, including SaaS, media, OTT, CPG, retail, consumer & business services, and more!
Whether you’re a decision-maker leading the transition to a subscription-based revenue model at a larger legacy company, heading marketing, operations, or product teams looking to refine or refurbish a subscription model already in place, or a subscription startup intent on becoming a competitor in this space—this conference is for you!
© 2017 DK New Media. All Rights Reserved. Visit and Subscribe to MarTech today!